Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, February 14, 2009

FAMILY





Something for my friend John. So this is one of my husband's best friends. He is a single dad who is awesome. He would do anything to help if we needed it. I wanted him to know how much he means to our family.

I made it from a kit a very sweet gal sent me for losing 20 pounds. She is a part of a group on the cricut MB that I am part of. I so need to make a better presence over there. I have been slacking. Sorry guys.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I love it!!! Great job!

~BridgetL~ said...

Misty I am so glad you got it and were able to put it to use.

the Daily Scrapper said...

Thanks Robyn. Yes Bridget I loved it thank you so much. He was so happy to have it. He called me later yesterday to tell me he put it right on his nightstand.