Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, January 24, 2009

YMCA - Eagles




This is for my son's basketball team. It is the first time he has every played and he is doing well. He is learning and getting stronger. He practices every day at home and works with a medicine ball to strengthen his arms. He even wants to do a basketball summer camp this year. They are the Eagles. I don't have the right pictures yet for it but there are plenty of games left to get a good one. I did not have basketball paper so I made some with a stamp. I used Sports Mania. Boy I can see using this one a ton. I used SCAL for the title.

No comments: