Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, January 3, 2009

A work in progress







So I started this LO this morning. I really love this paper so I wanted to get started on something with it. This is from the Green stack. I am not sure where it will go but maybe after some playing in the snow this afternoon I will know.

5 comments:

ScrappinRN said...

OMG. Beautiful as always! I wish I could bottle your talent!

Lynn said...

Beautiful, beautiful work girlfriend! I left you an award on my blog! Hugs, Lynn

Robyn said...

This is beautiful!!

ScrappinMaMa said...

ohh! how pretty! I think I'm starting to like that stack more and more! Can't wait to see more!

Crystal said...

I absolutely love this LO! I think I am honestly going to have to scraplift this from you! Great Job and TFS!!