Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Playing with my Animal Crackers stack






So the paper from this stack is so much fun!!!!!!!!! I did a LO for my son. His grandparents went to Africa for a year last May and it has been heartbreaking for him. He misses them all the time. I wanted him to see what they are doing. He is proud of them but misses the heck out of them. The second on is for my daughter who has become the biggest climber monkey.

4 comments:

kisatrtle said...

very cute!

all4sydney said...

Very cute!! I NEED that stack :)

ScrappinMaMa said...

cute! I just got this stack yesterday, I can't wait to play!

Robyn said...

Wow!! I love these!!