Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Monday, December 8, 2008

We have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys did an awesome job. I love all the techniques. Our winner drawn by my 8 yo who loved pulling a name from a hat :) is Scrappindad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for visiting my blog and helping me get to 20,000 hits. Rest assured there will be many give aways to come. I will send you a PM to get your addy and will get your goodies in the mail asap. Thank you all for playing.

3 comments:

ScrappinMaMa said...

congrats scrappindad!

Scrappindad said...

I'm so happy I entered and won!!!

Thank you so much for doing this! I'm excited!

Becky said...

Congrats ScrappinDad!