Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Wednesday, December 31, 2008

On a roll






So today I printed our Christmas pictures, yes from this year. I put them in LOs already ready for them. Yeah Christmas is scrapbooked!!!! I also finished Jackson's birthday ones and a cut eLex one from a fun photo shoot in Texas. Many of these you guys have seen but here they are with pictures.

3 comments:

kisatrtle said...

It's offical. I hate you. Just kidding. Totally jealous that you have Christmas done. Maybe I'll get Christmas 2006 done this year...HA HA The odds are against it.

hollygtn said...

You helped get me motivated! And you are WAY ahead of me! Nice layouts!

LiveLaughScrap said...

Love the lay outs. Lokks like everyone had a great Christmas.
Lori