Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, December 6, 2008

OK Challenge #1

In a reply to this post list your favorite technique and link to a photo of a project done with it. For the reply you get 1 entry and for the link 2 more. That is up to 3 entries for the first challenge.

Now for the prize. It will be a DCWV sweet stack, 2 rolls of ribbon, a pack of prima obsessions, and some fun brads!!!!

Just an FYI: Challenge 2 is a suprise Prize. I will announce it tomorrow morning.

9 comments:

kisatrtle said...

I'm playing along. My post is about quiling. See my mini layout here.

Becky said...

Hmmm...favorite technique? I would say coloring with gamsol!! Great giveaway!

britt said...

My favorite technique would probably be...inking the edges of my paper to give it the rustic look. Thanks for doing this giveaway!

Laurinda said...

My favorite technique is using design studio. Here's a link to some meshes I made, but there are many other original designs on my blog.

http://lulus-creations.blogspot.com/2008_08_01_archive.html

Becky said...

Oops, forget to post my link!

http://aaronsmoma.blogspot.com/2008/11/charlie-brown-christmas-for-angels.html

ScrappinMaMa said...

Hmmm favorite technique, I guess I would have to say tearing paper. I don't know how to leave a link in the comments that you can just click on, but I just posted a few layouts on mine and several of them have this technique on them! Thanks for the oppertunity for the blog candy! I hope I'm not too late to enter :)

Brandy said...

My favorite technique is tearing the paper and leaving the raw edge. I feel this adds so much character to the layout. Thanks for all the inspiration and congrats on over 20000 hits. Happy Holidays! Brandy

Scrappindad said...

I'll play along. This time of year this technique can be really fun and a great way to use up paper.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/dsp_bow/

Here is a post to some other creations done using this technique:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=11957

This is such a FABULOUS giveaway! I'm glad it was extended until today.

ScrappyMouse said...

I don't think my comment worked... My fav. technique is to put pics into a mosiac pattern (tiled)... Its a great way to get all of your excess pics onto a page! I'm trying to get a pic up for it now.
Thanks Misty!