Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Finally crafting again

So tonight I decided to put some photos in layouts that were done and put some LO's together with some swap stuff I had. I also used a few swap pages. I LOVE the jasmine one I got from a swap on the split coast stampers board. The backyard fun one is from JeanP from the cricut MB for the Dec SAC. I LOVE it. I have so many pictures to go into layouts that I have that my goal is to get them done and in books by Sunday.







c



3 comments:

Dawn said...

I too have been trying to fill what I have already done! I love ALL of your layouts! TFS!

Dawn

all4sydney said...

Great Layouts!! Glad your back...I've missed your post!

I was going to say that I hope you had a great Christmas, but with the miracle your family just had, I'm sure it was one of the best Christmas' ever ;)!!

Hope you have a Very Blessed New Year to come!!

kisatrtle said...

Please, dear Lord, tell me you are not scrapping current Christmas pictures or I may have to reach through this screen and shake you!

Also, been thinking about a co-blog post. You want to try one??