Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Birthday Boy LO





So you are probably wondering why the bear has a mixing bowl. Well the gift for this birthday is an Easy Bake Oven among other things. He is going to be sooo happy to finally get an easy bake oven. Plus we are making his cake tomorrow and he gets to do the frosting so I am sure we will have fun pictures from that.

7 comments:

scrapperjen said...

I LOVE this layout! Such wonderful details. Thanks for sharing!

all4sydney said...

I LOVE this LO!! I will be scraplifting this one(hope you don't mind)...My DD is always in the kitchen with me. This will be perfect!

the Daily Scrapper said...

Scraplift away!!!! :) I think they should put that word in the dictionary. LOL

Heather Bares said...

this is adorable!!!!

Myra B. said...

oh wow---these are nice!

Enfys said...

I just love this layout, that little bear is adorable.
hugs
Enfys

ScrappinRN said...

I'm in love with this LO and jealous at the same time. I would attempt to scraplift but it wouldn't be as pretty. Dang it Misty! :-)