Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, November 21, 2008

A personal challenge.





So I had these papers and stickers to go with this old calendar pack. Well I wanted to try to do something with it. The calendar page already had a scrapbook layout on it and needed touch up and then you make one to match. It is not my style so I had a hard time with it. It is an old CTMH pack I earned somewhere along the way. Anyway here are the layouts in their bare form. I am not sure what photos I will use so I will add later. There are only 2 done so far. I have 12 of these to do. I don't exactly like the pages together, too busy for me, but I think I will separate them and use them a 1 page LO in my kiddo's books.

No comments: