Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, November 29, 2008

Holiday Cards



I have worked on these all weekend. I made 75 of them. I totally scraplifted these from split coast. I rarely scraplift exactly but I absolutely fell in love with this card. I will be sending them out next week to all my family and friends. Yep that includes my scrappin friends. If I have your addy I will be sending you one of these.

I also got the Tink cart. I was not going to get this one but the price could not have been better at $30 so I went ahead and got it. It is pretty cute. I love the mushroom.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. This year I have so much to be thankful for.

No comments: