Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Thursday, November 6, 2008

Disney Paint Can Swap


So I made this for a Disney Paint Can swap. I am almost done filling it and will put the challenge items I made in and send it off. The challenges were 4 photo mats, 4 journaling cards, 2 shaker boxes (made a flower and a mickey head,) 4 titles, 4 songs/poems on mats, 6 inchies (2 in embellies,) 4 cricut cuts, and a title out of tags. The title is in the can but looks cute. Hope my partner likes it and all the goodies that fill the can.

1 comment:

kisatrtle said...

I don't see how anyone could not like that! Wonderful job!