Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, October 17, 2008

Texture Magic video



video

OK I did it, my very first video. Here is a quick tutorial on how to used texture magic. Sorry my hat got in the way a few times. There are days when you just have to wear a hat. Today was one of those days.

7 comments:

The Bird Nest said...

Thanks for the tutorial! I've never heard of Texture Magic...is it acid free? I love the way it turned out.
Amy from birdscrap.blogspot.com

the Daily Scrapper said...

It is archival but I always spray it with archival mist just in case.

Debbie P said...

I've never heard of Texture Magic, that is really cool stuff! I will be looking for that on my next trip to Michaels.

Since it's so close to halloween, and you did such a great job on the cauldron, you might want to do your next video on liquid applique. After seeing yours, I went out and purchased some, for my own cauldron. I love that stuff!

Thanks for the videos, look forward to more!

ScrappinMaMa said...

mmm looks nummy!

SparkofWhimsy said...

Cool. Thanks for this. I use Texture Magic in some of my altered pieces, but I didn't know nor did I ever think of it having the tips so it could be piped like cake decorating. Heh, yet another thing to add to my ever-growing wishlist.

Great tutorial. :)

Sir Craftalot said...

DS! Wow! I'm so proud of you... your first video and you did awesomely! :)

So...I'm guessing this stuff hardens after a while? Do you just let it air dry? :)

Well done! Looking forward to more videos! :)

the Daily Scrapper said...

Yeah just set it out for an hour or so and it will dry. It is kinda rubbery when it is dry. Very flexible so it can be used on lots of different projects.

"Thanks BTW," she says blushingly.