Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Monday, October 6, 2008

OMG this too way too long - Cars cart




OK my short review on this is that it has cute ideas but it not very realistic. You could not cut at less than 5 inches. The details would get chewed up or just be way to small. It is definitely by far the hardest cart to work with. But when you are done the pieces are super cute.

8 comments:

Heather Bares said...

very cute!!!!

sassylm said...

I know it must have been really hard work but it looks FANTASTIC!
You have done a great job.
TFS

Melissa said...

Very cute! TFS!

Scraplynn said...

You did and awesome job piecing those together... They look so good... great job...

Mandy said...

Looks great! TFS :)

Lynn said...

Awesome LO! Love the dinosaur one and the 10 things layout too!

Muttshouse said...

Wow looks great! You're right though, crazy amount of work!

Thanks for the review!

Emily012473 said...

Those are AWESOME! So, would you say you HAVE to have an Expression to deal with this cart? Sigh... I need it anyway...