Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Goal - Happy Birthday


My Goal was to get all my swaps for this month done by the 15th and mailed out. I am happy to say I am now done. I got the layouts, the santa PPDU, and the kids cards all done. And I am happy with all 3 sets.

I don't remember the stamp set, but I used a scalloped nestie and some white ribbon. It is CTMH and DCWV paper. I used copics to color in the lion.

This is the kids cards. This month was Happy Birthday. I laughed because I did them this evening and today is my birthday. So I said Happy Birthday to me 10 times over. :)

It was cold today but productive.

No comments: