Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween & Fall & Swap a crop LO!!!




So I got my Swap a crop LO from ScrappinRN can I just say it is awesome. I would love to know how to make these flames.

I was thinking today about my scrappin style. I have none. I scrap in so many different ways. I sometimes scrap artistically, sometimes fun, sometimes lots of embellies, sometimes not, and the list goes on and on. So today I scrapped just what I felt like scrappin.

Today I wanted to play with a cool MS fence punch that I won on the cricut board in a RAK. It is awesome. I love the way it accented the Halloween page.

1 comment:

hollygtn said...

Whenever you decide what to call your style let me know because I like it!

blog.scrapallier.com