Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, October 4, 2008

Dino Mite




Something just for fun. After everyone went to bed I needed some scrap therapy. Can you believe I started this at 8:15 and it is now 8:45, it took me 30 minutes to do it. It is pretty simple but I really like it.

3 comments:

SparkofWhimsy said...

Wow! A 2 page layout in 30 minutes and cute to boot! Spread some of that magic this way please. I really like it. Made me smile before I even read how quick you did it in.

hollygtn said...

No, I can't believe it only took 30 minutes. Even if I'd come up w/ a design that fast I'd sit and stare at it thinking surely it wasn't good enough since I did it so fast!

it is very cool!

Holly

kisatrtle said...

I think we were working on similar things. I made those same dinos for a birthday page. Course, I haven't finished mine. LOL