Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, October 18, 2008

Chalk Blender - Video

video

I love this chalk blender. I got it from a local scrapbook convention but you can order it online if you wanna try it. It works with chalks and soft pastels. A few tips: don't put your applicator back in the chalk after you get the blender liquid on the applicator, don't use too much, and it works great with pebbles inc. chalk.

www.yvonnealbritton.com

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for sharing this I have a ton of chalk that I never use anymore, I will have to try this.

Joy said...

That was awesome. I have never used any of those items. Gives me something to aspire to do!