Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Wednesday, October 1, 2008

10 Reasons to Love my Kids




I know just the shots I want for this layout. I will take them through the weekend and now the layout is done. This is the first layout I have done in a long time that did not use the cricut.

3 comments:

SparkofWhimsy said...

This is wonderful!

I bet your children love seeing the different things you write about them. That it makes them feel special.

Your layouts are all really neat! They make me want to pull my photos out and actually scrapbook them, lol.

Sir Craftalot said...

Truly awesome work... I hope to someday be as talented. :) Thank you for sharing your creativity.

AT Home Ink said...

I love this LO. You are an amazing artist. Thanks for the inspiration!