Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Thursday, September 18, 2008

Layouts for Gabriella.




Gabriella is an amazing little girl who lived a very short life. In her time she has definitely changed the world. She reminded so many of us that life is a gift from God and we should treasure every moment and live in the positive. She is in the hands of God now. But her memory will keep reminding us to do good and be good to each other.

2 comments:

kisatrtle said...

Very touching and moving layout.

ninamerle said...

WOW! I love the layouts for Gariella, I read her story and was very happy to see that she brought so much to her parents and family and all of us here in the cyber world, in her short life.