Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, September 12, 2008

A card making fool today.


So I went to China Phoenix 2 (my LSS that is local stamping store) and got some adorable Inkadoo stamp sets and some glossy cardstock. I had to play!!!! Here is a great Halloween card. The picture is so so quality but I embossed the stamp in clear and brayered over the cardstock with Autumn terracotta from CTMH!! I like it! It could be an embossing fool. I embossed the love on the other card, embossed the flourishes, and the cool stamp on this one. Maybe just because it is out in front of me plugged in and ready to use. Who knows but I love making the mess. :)

No comments: