Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, August 30, 2008

SO glad

this week is over. I have completed and turned in my fair layouts and stamping projects. Cross your fingers for me. I would like to do well. So it has been a roller coaster of a week. A sweet baby girl named Gabriella lost her fight with Trisonomy 18 Friday morning. I spent the day holding my kids and thanking God for the gifts I have been given. I prayed for peace for her family. I even cursed the world for having such a disease that would take the life of a 7 week old baby. Then I made peace with it. Please keep this baby and her family in your prayers and they work towards healing.

Today we had the first meeting of the green goblins so expect a layout soon from this years AYSO. I am off to scrap some. I am thinking a cool Christmas layout with a fun scene. So I now challenge myself. It is 6:07 and I hope that by 10:00 I have a great layout done. Check back in a few hours and see if I made it.

No comments: