Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lynn

Here is what Lynn had to say. For some reason blogger would not let her post but here ya'll go. This gal is talented.
for a long time I was into stickles for my favorite technique and used it on
everything but these days my favorite one seems to be inking....I love the way
it makes things look distressed or aged.

Lynn

1 comment:

Kendra said...

My most favorite technique is pen stitching! The best pens that I have found for this are the Signo Gel Pens. It White one is super white! It leaves a wonderful white line when used. Visit my blog to see a page where the pen stitching has been used! The page title is Lookin For Bugs!

http://scrappincricut.blogspot.com/2008/07/lookin-for-bugs.html