Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, August 15, 2008

Challenge - Blog Candy coming your way TIMES UP


OK so I will have 3 challenges this weekend. Each challenge will go into a different post and you must reply in that post to be entered.

FIRST CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!

For the first challenge I will be awarding a 12 x 6 mat package and some small surprises to go with it. I will also add a baggie full of random prima flowers. The challenge is this: Create a card use 1 cricut item on the page anything goes. Use black and white as your colors and ribbon somehow. HAVE FUN!!!!!! I will create a sample in a while and post it. You have until Saturday at noon MST. Resopnd to this thread with a way to view your creation.

So my card uses a cute stamp from Heidi Swapp and the flourish from Inkadoo. The flourish is wet embossed and the other stamped with Adirondak pitch black ink. I used simple narrow black ribbon. The LOVE part is made with Storybook from my cricut E and inked on the edges. I also used the frills embossing border with my cuttlebug.

6 comments:

LiveLaughScrap said...

I may, but not sure if I'll have time to do this challenge by your cut off time.
But, I just wanted to let you know that I love your blog. I also linked it to mine.
Lori
http://livelaughscrap-leedle.blogspot.com

Treva said...

Nice blog, I'm still working on mine. I am trying to complete this challenge now and will post it in the thread once complete.

LiveLaughScrap said...

Well, I finished it. But, my computer is giving me trouble. I tried to post a pic, but I couldn't get it on in time. i will stll post so you can see it when I can.
Lori

LiveLaughScrap said...

OK so here it is:
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh82/LoriBordelon/Cards/100_1652.jpg

I'm trying to get it on my blog. I hope the pic posts here for you. I'm trying to get it to you in time.
Lori
http://livelaughscrap-leedle.blogspot.com

Tonya said...

I can't do the challenges today...baby is due tomorrow, and if it doesn't show, then I am being induced on Monday. So needless to say, today is being spent (after reading the MB and blogs I visit!) preparing for her to arrive. Have fun and thanks for sharing! - ScrapMom8 (Cricut MB)

SheriB said...

Ok, I did it! And it was fun! I'm not a card maker but I liked doing it!
http://scrappinsheri.blogspot.com

Thanks for the challenge....I might become a card maker!