Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, August 16, 2008

Chalenge # 2

Tell me your one favorite scrapbook or card making technique. The challenge in this is choosing one. Either email me or respond to this post to be entered. The prize will be a set of prima flowers, a swiss dots embossing folder ( if you already have it I will substitute another one for you) and a pack of DCWV paper. The last one is a surprise pack. Entries will be taken until Sunday evening at 8:00 PM MST.

My answer: I love inking the edges of things. So simple and easy. I buy eye makeup applicators from the beauty supply store and use them to get into small places.

13 comments:

SAVVICK said...

My favorite scrapbooking technique is paper tearing. I always come back to torn mats, borders and even torn pictures. I love the rough unfinished edges.

Treva said...

I can't say that I really have a favorite technique since my style for scrapbooking and cardmaking is (keep it simple). I have been trying out stamps but haven't mastered the coloring technique and using chalks. So I guess I could say stamps once I get it!

SnoFlak said...

Mine would have to be "chalking". I love to paint and this is a way for me to "paint" on whatever I'm working on... I can change the entire look of a piece of paper just by adding chalk... I LOVE IT! : )

Mrs. Hayford said...

My new favorite technique with cardmaking is to use Design studio and do a crazy mesh of letters and images to create an eclectic look. I've created a cutfile for a birthday card and made a completed wedding congratulatory card.

Leanne said...

Right now I'm really into stamping but I always love learning something new!

craftaddict said...

At the moment it would have to be cutting out frames with the E and DS. I hate to waste anything and today I cut out 2 frames using JOTS and when I looked at the mat I realised that with a bit of juggling and welding I could get a lovely 12 x 12 frame out of the leftover.
eileenpaul

LiveLaughScrap said...

Well ths is true that picking one is the challenge. I will say that I just descovered "Liquid Embossing". I guess that would be my favorite right now. It is like "Diamond Glaze" or "Crysyl Effects". I live using it with the the CB folders.
Lori
http://livelaughscrap-leedle.blogspot.com

SheriB said...

My favorite technique is inking the edges of all paper! I love using brown.

SheriB said...

I love inking the edges of all papers! I love using brown.

ladyobie said...

I love running my Hiedi swapp paper distresser along the edges of all my photo mats.

Poohfabulous said...

Mine would be adding stickles to everything. I love the bling.

kisatrtle said...

I really like the embossed look. Love my cuttlebug on cards. I think it really makes the whole project look amazing.

Mary Jean said...

My favorite technique is inking. But embossing is trying to push that ink out of the way!!