Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Monday, August 11, 2008

Blog Award


Thank for to Kisatrtle's Kreative Korner for giving me a cool blog award. So this is how this works. First I place the image on my blog, then I mention the person that gave me the award, next I award 7 more bloggers, and last I leave a message on their blog for them.

So, my 7 bloggers are.........

1. Lynn - Beautiful Delights - I love her scrappin style

2. Confessions of a Teenage Scrapper - This gal has talent. She comes up with some great cards

3. Scrapillier - I love this blog very informative, Plus I won a cool cart for her that is now my fav.

4. Okieladybug - Just Okie, if you love your bug you can get cute car decals from her.

5. I love Pretty Paper - I love the cards on this blog.

6. Bitten By the Bug - I was going to enter for this and got so busy the deadline passed me by. But I love what these guys come up with.

7. Coming soon working on the decision on this one.

Have fun visiting my nominated blogs and checking out the fun things I have on mine. I will get some more creations up today.

We spent the weekend in Lubbock for the Texas Tech graduation but I got some cool stuff from a cute store there. So I will definitely be playing today!!!

No comments: