Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Sunday, August 17, 2008

And the winners are........

Challenge 2 winner is............

kisatrtle
I really like the embossed look. Love my cuttlebug on cards. I think it really makes the whole project look amazing.

And Challenge 3 winner is...............

Amy
So her project is below. She is scraparazzi!!!!

I craft while my son is doing his daily treadmill time (the treadmill is in my craft room). That way we can chat and I can make sure he gets his full time in without goofing off. How do I post my project???

Thank You so much guys for playing. I hope you came up with some fun stuff and to all the winners have fun with your goodies. Everything will get mailed out tomorrow morning.

Thank you to my hubby for pulling the names out of a hat!!!

Good job everyone. We will do it again next month.

1 comment:

LiveLaughScrap said...

Congratulations ladies.
Thanks Daily Scrapper for the challenges. It was fun & I actually got some things done.
Lori
http://livelaughscrap-leedle.blogspot.com