Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sticking with simple


So after working on cards today I realized tonight that I had not done my daily layout. So I decided to stick with simplicity. I also played with a new cuttlebug folder I got the other day. It is snowflakes so I did a page for snow. I used white core paper and embossed it. Then I took a nail file to the snowflakes and edges to pull out the white in the middle of the paper. It is Close to my heart paper which is white core. Then I added classic white and black and used my only 2 edge punches. I only have 2 of these but really love them and when I can spend again (I am on a ban) I will get some more.

3 comments:

kisatrtle said...

Okay...anything using a nail file should not be described as simple. LOVE it!

Robyn said...

Very cute!!! You are inspiring me to get on the ball with my winter pages!!

Bren said...

Wow! Your simple is beautiful!!! Love your blog!

Brens_designs from Cricut Board