Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My layout for today.




So this is the layout for today. Actually there is also a picture of 3 others. All will be seen on the sales site. That's right this is another preview. For the next 5 days I will post a preview for all to enjoy. This week I will show you guys the more simple ones. Next week one by one you will get to see the ones that I just love and have taken much more time to complete. I am on track. The simple ones will be up this weekend as scheduled. Then one by one I will add the complex ones and highlight that one for the day. Plus I added this super cute picture of the baby from today. I just love that smile.

No comments: