Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just finished


I just finished a SWAP that I joined. It is a crock pot recipe swap. Here is how it works. I make 20 8X8 layouts with a crock pot recipe as the highlight rather than a picture. It is to go in an album and you have a cookbook handmade. Cool right. So anyway I send them to the coordinator and she separates them. Now I get 20 layouts back and make a book for myself with them. Here are the layouts that I made.

2 comments:

Denise said...

great looking recipe cards. Looks like a lot of work. They look amazing!

I dream of scrappin said...

Super cute LO!!