Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jimmy Johnson


It is so funny I have not been scrapping in "my style" lately but this is what I have come up with. Seems as though I have a ton to say on my layouts tonight. Guess that is good sometimes. I will always remember these boys and the competition in our house with Jimmy Vs. Tony!! Funny dad's favorite is still Dale Jr. Gotta love our house on race day!!!

So this came about from a challenge to do a layout using the Disney cartridge without a Disney theme. This is the icon cut on the car. I like it's simplicity.

No comments: