Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Something Fun





Today I have been working on a fun layout. Also I have some cute pictures of all three of my babies playing with Geo Trax. It is fun to see Jackson play with the toys that Michal once loved. Michal loves to show him all the things he saved for his brother. This is one of those toys. Michal likes to play with his brother but exclaims that he is TOO BIG for these. Deep down I know he is glad it is back again. It is written all over his face. Alexis did not like to trains moving on their own. She just screamed at them and watched them intently.

No comments: