Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Monday, June 9, 2008

New Found love






Too bad they are not cheap. Oh well a few at a time. I LOVE COPIC MARKERS. They blend better than any marker I have ever used. They have them at Hobby Lobby so that is easy for me just use a coupon each week and collect a few here and there. So today I bought a few and a blender pen. These are a couple of cards I did with my copic markers I do have and a few CTMH markers mixed in. I cannot wait to have lots of these for color options. If you look closely you can see the blending and shadowing on the baby and mother's faces. IRL the sky looks awesome on the truck card I made for Sterling for this weekend. The other card is for my mom because she has not been feeling too well.

No comments: