Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I am taking the plunge

With a few repeat customers and the idea that I have lots of friends who make beautiful things and would love to make some extra money I have decided to start a web store. It is in the VERY raw stages but I will sell handmade cards, layouts, chairs since I made one and now have to make 2 more for friends who paid me to make one for them, and cute foot stools. If you need cards you will have a site to come to for the best handmade personalized cards around *wink wink

The Daily Scrapper

Make sure to check it again later because I will be adding and editing over the next month to get it just right.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

You go girl! Congrats on taking the plunge! Best wishes and can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations!! <3 Lynn