Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What do you think he is thinking?


All I know is that he is a beautiful boy. It is these moments that just take my breath away. They last so long we have caught so many of them on film, or digi, or whatever media we have at the time. NEWay, no wonder I have asthma, he keeps stealing my breath.
So we were at the Popcorn factory and he was just amazed at the things around him. We had a great time.

2 comments:

Tamra said...

What a cute picture! I think he's thinking about how a popcorn popper works.

Homeschooling in NM said...

Well he now knows every detail about how it works. He asked sooo many questions. The owner said he had never met such an inquisitive young boy.