Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I caught her reading this morning


So all the homeschooling is working. If you look close you can see that the book is even right side up.

Update on next year. We found a win win school. It is FREE yeah, we are in, and better yet I still get to home school. Can I just say I love it. I love knowing that I am teaching the kids and they are thriving in a safe and fun environment. They enjoy their activities and are really much happier now. They are growing by leaps and bounds. Back to next year. We are now a Family school family. I will help in the classroom teaching 2 times a month and take 2 classes a month about how to teach children. Michal will be in school 8-12 M-Th. We will also have to do 16-20 hours of homeschooling. They will give him academically appropriate schoolwork. He is in a class that has K-4 in it so he will get a chance to interact with kids his own age with the advantage of getting more challenging work. We are excited about the next year.

No comments: