Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Thursday, May 29, 2008

All the way from Africa

We got the best surprise this morning. Grandpa Scutt and Gramma Dee called all the way from Africa. Michal was so happy. Just their name makes him tear up right now so it could not have come at a better time. They are well and have found a house. They should be in it in 4 days. They will have a garden and trees and look forward to getting out of the hotel and getting settled. Yes I know that was a very long sentence but it is how it came out. They have been able to send a few emails to Michal and the phone call was a great addition to the communication.

Have a good day. Ours has started off wonderfully.

No comments: